Photo Gallery | Zoo Boo starts this weekend, here's a preview
Le Bonheur Zoo Boo is back with five nights of frighteningly good fun! Dress the family in your most spook-tacular costumes and enjoy candy stations, the straw maze, Dracula's Disco and more! All-new this year - don't miss a surprise visit from some of our prehistoric animals on the Haunted Hayride.
- October 19 & 20, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m
- October 26-28, 5:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Advance tickets are $10/members and $13/nonmembers. Day of Event tickets are $12/members $15/nonmembers.
- There are extended hours on the second weekend.
- Fred's trick-or-treating stations will be open to all.
- A Zoo Boo T-shirt is available for purchase. Sizes range from Toddler to 2 XL. Prices vary depending on size.
- Children's rides are included with admission.
- While many of our animals will be sleeping inside, our Animals of the Night, the Herpetarium and Once Upon A Farm exhibits will be open for visitors.
- All-new this year are camel rides for $5 per person.