Local dental group to provide free services | Health
A group of dental offices have banded together to offer free dental care to more than 100 people.
Dental Cares in Cordova will host the Dentistry From The Heart event on Friday, Dec. 7.
The team of dental professionals will give the first 150 adult patients with a free extraction, filling or cleaning.
Other dental professionals will also be on hand to offer free dental care to as many people as possible.
Dentistry From The Heart will be held at 1980 N. Germantown Pkwy, Suite 105 in Cordova, TN.
Registration begins at 7:30 a.m. and runs until 5 p.m. - you're asked to arrive as early as possible because patients will be seen on a "first come, first served" basis.
You're also encouraged to come dressed for the weather and bring chairs, blankets, water, snacks, etc. since you'll likely be waiting outside before being seen.
For more information visit here or call us at (817) 236-8771.
You can also contact Teresa Rigers at (901) 753-2273 or email@example.com mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Dec 15, 7:30PM
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Z-Bo takes the shirt of his back, gives it to young fan
- City Council, Mayor Wharton at odds over potential AutoZone purchase
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon