Children’s consignment sale is now open to the public | Events
Rhea Lana’s, Inc., an upscale children’s consignment event business, is now open for its fall sale in the greater Memphis area. The sale will be held until Oct. 27 at 2873 Poplar Ave. in the Chickasaw Crossing Shopping Center. Admission and parking are free.
The sale features more than 10,000 children and maternity items from more than 125 Memphis families. These items include children’s clothing, toys, baby equipment and furniture at low prices.
The schedule for the week is:
Monday, Oct. 22, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 23, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 24, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 25, 9am – 2 p.m. - Many items 25% off
Friday, Oct. 26, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. - Many items 50% off
Saturday, Oct. 27, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. - Many items 50% off
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Dec 15, 7:30PM
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Z-Bo takes the shirt of his back, gives it to young fan
- City Council, Mayor Wharton at odds over potential AutoZone purchase
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon