Megabus.com Keeps It Moving Through the Holidays | Community Spirit
Looking to travel for less this holiday season? Then look no further than megabus.com.
The first city-to-city express bus company has now opened its ticket booking window to accomodate holiday travelers. Fares will start as low as $1 and booking will remain open until Jan. 8.
“The holidays are an expensive time of year and travelers are looking for the best deal,” said VP of marketing and public relations for megabus.com Mike Alvich.
“Megabus.com’s affordable fares make sure our customers have enough money left in their pocket to spend on gifts for their loved ones,” he said.
More than 410,000 passengers used the holiday service in 2011 and the company expects an increase this year.
The express service double-decker buses come equipped with free Wi-Fi and power outlets, and offer service to nearly 90 cities throughout America.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City Council, Mayor Wharton at odds over potential AutoZone purchase
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels