Wolf River Harbor Cleanup | Community Spirit
Volunteering is a rewarding - giving back to your community by participating in the Wolf River Harbor/Mud Island cleanup.
Volunteers will begin "polishing" the area Saturday, September 15th from 9 a.m. To 11 a.m.
Be prepared to work outdoors in overgrown areas.
Outdoors Inc. is serving as the official corportate sponsor for the event---promoting health and access of our rivers.
All you're asked to bring is a pair of gloves, wear long pants and old shoes (boots preferably). Also, Bring your own water bottle.
Parking is usually difficult in the area, but No worries. A MATA bus wil help transport everyone to the cleanup spots in the Harbor.
Check-in and parking will be on the grassy area between Mud Island River Park and the Greenbelt Park.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park