Flower Foods, Bimbo emerging as top bidders for Wonder Bread, Hostess Brands | Business
Hostess could soon have a new buyer for its bread brands.
The Wall Street Journal reports Flower Foods and Bimbo are emerging as top bidders for Wonder Bread and other Hostess breads.
The company is trying to sell off its assets under bankruptcy-court oversight.
Hostess announced it was shutting down its business and selling its brands in November.
A hostess bakery is located in downtown Memphis
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Dec 15, 7:30PM
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Z-Bo takes the shirt of his back, gives it to young fan
- City Council, Mayor Wharton at odds over potential AutoZone purchase
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon