Rick Ross opens new Memphis Wingstop | Arts & Culture
Business in Memphis is booming for platinum recording artist Rick Ross.
The rapper opened a second Wingstop restaurant last weekend at 4697 Poplar Avenue.
Ross opened his first Wingstop on Winchester in August of last year, read the story about it here.
Wingstop is the official wings of the Memphis Tigers.
The restaurant will offer specials for fans during regular season games.
Upcoming Events near Midtown
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park